[Freeciv-Dev] Re: serbian.ruleset patch submission

To: "Miguel Farah F." <miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: serbian.ruleset patch submission
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Jan 2001 01:21:32 +0000

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> This is a patch that updates the file data/nation/serbian.ruleset
>
> It does a spelling correction in one city: "Beograd" -> "Belgrad".

Belgrade, you mean.  In any case, `Beograd' is what the Serbs
themselves call their capital, Belgrade is only the anglicized
equivalent.  Of the top of my head, current practice seems to to imply
that `Beograd' is the proper choice.

--
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
I'm a fuschia bowling ball somewhere in Brittany