[Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: New client (warning) messages (again!!!) (PR#651)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: New client (warning) messages (again!!!) (PR#651)
From: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:09:34 -0800 (PST)

This is almost the same patch I sent earlier this month,
one little enhancement and updated for 11.1.2001 CVS.

So, this makes it possible for user to get warnings when:

 1) famine is going to be feared next turn in some city
 2) a wonder is going to be finished next turn
 3) a new government type is learned (--> suggests Revolution)

These warnings are of course optional and I find them very
necessary.

So, please check it out and APPLY to cvs (I don't see any
good reason not to do that!).

--
Terveisin   Tuomas Airaksinen        linux
Kotisivu:   http://tuma.cjb.net/      is all