[Freeciv-Dev] scottish.update

To: freeciv dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] scottish.update
From: "martin.mcmahon" <martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:11:21 +0000

Hello, uploaded an update/spelling fix to incoming.

fix Dunfires to Dumfries
added more towns after somepeople asked for them.
changed prime minister to first minister as now in the scottish goverment
added present first minister and the late Donald Dewar.
I have been playing on my Amiga with this ruleset so its about time it was
uploaded. one last thing my ftp program somehow uploaded a binary and asci
version.:)

Kind regards ,Martin
--
FREE E-mail at website http://starradioscotland.cjb.net

Chat on #Rabble  uk3.arcnet.vapor.com port6667
see http://rabbled.cjb.net

Get Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org

Member of G.A.U.G (Glasgow Amiga User Group)
gaug-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx