[Freeciv-Dev] +ANCIENT ROCK ART POSSESSES MYSTERIOUS POWERS! (PR#648)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] +ANCIENT ROCK ART POSSESSES MYSTERIOUS POWERS! (PR#648)
From: expressemail117@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:15:52 -0800 (PST)

FROM THE CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION, SUB SAHARAN AFRICA, RECENTLY DISCOVERED
ANCIENT ROCK ART POSSESSED OF MYSTERIOUS POWERS

This is an email from a doctor on contract in South Africa to an associate who
practices on the famous Harley Street in London. "hrh Charlie" refers to Prince
Charles, future King of England whose life long obsession with the San has been
well documented.
"Dearest Ann
Finally something quite stunning. Not the usual New Age nutterguff. The San are
supposed to be the ultimate spiritualists, even hrh Charlie has been hooked for
years.

So, I bought some San Scrolls thru` the internet, framed, they are exquisite.

HOWEVER

Hanging on a wall or in a drawer, where-ever, when you pass them, "cosmic
vibes"?? leap out and encompass you in an aura. Pleasant, but difficult to
describe, possibly - count your blessings, I really don`t know.

But what I do know, the curative effects of this aura are very real - reduction
of stress and relief from depression.

I will be back soon and we can analyze the experience, I`ve never encountered
anything quite like this, way beyond my ken. Words `n paintings, they don`t
even claim curative powers, damn it - just spiritual fortitude.

In the waiting room, practically all the patients get up to look at the
pictures, read the interpretations and then seem to relax. God imagine a
practice on Harley Street that offers psychic healing as a treatment.
Not much longer.

Love
Emma
Oh Happy Christmas Sunshine"

WHO ARE THE SAN ? LEARN ABOUT THESE ALMOST EXTINCT, TINY PEOPLE AND FIND OUT
HOW YOU TOO CAN POSSES
"THE SAN SCROLLS."
VISIT
http://www.cysmic.net/stonehenge

Transmissions to you by the sender of 'this' email will be stopped promptly by
sending an e-mail with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Simply hit reply and send
and we will remove you from our database. Please Note-This is a one time
mailing.Thank you.