[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New Bugfix Release? [was: CVS crash dd. Mon Jan 7 (PR#

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New Bugfix Release? [was: CVS crash dd. Mon Jan 7 (PR#647)]
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 19:04:37 -0500

Marko Lindqvist <caz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not really related, but somehow this gave me an idea:

Due to slow development lately, we have probably fixed more bugs than
we have implemented. On the other hand, it seems to be long time before we have enought new features to justify version 1.12.0 (or have I just forgotten how primitive 1.11.4 was). So, how about making
new bugfix release 1.11.6?
Hmm, I guess I should read cvs logs in order to see whether any serious bugs have been fixed or not.

Along the same line, I am hoping that development will pick up steam again soon. I realize that most people are probably short of free time, but I do look forward to getting more guidance from the power that be. ;-) ;-)

Mike