[Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion
From: Mikael Argelius <miar4095@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:48:56 +0100

I don't know if this is already implemented in FreeCiv, but it isn't in
Civilization. Anyway, it has always bothered me. =) To the point.

In Civilization all corruption depends on how far away from the capitol a city
is. Is that realistic? No. What if you have a puny colony far away from the
capitol. There would be lots of corruption because there would be miles and
miles of enemy/uncharted land between the capitol and the colony. But if the
colony was linked to the capitol by cities all the way between the
colony and the capitol comunication would be better, you would be in control
of the colony. You would have, instead of colonies, a widespread kingdom with
great communication. Maybe if you had road/railroad connecting cities there
would be less corruption.

Thanks for a good clone =)
Let it stay a real clone if like or let i evolve into a new game. Maybe it
would be better if it was as exact the real thing as possible.

From Michael