[Freeciv-Dev] Re: happiness display (was: cleanup -- client/gui-gtk/city

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: happiness display (was: cleanup -- client/gui-gtk/citydlg.
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 12:28:49 -0500

Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah!  Okay, that shouldn't clutter up the City dialog.  And, as long
as the new dialogs are modeless, and also available from the City List dialog, it should provide everything I was thinking of.

Glad we cleared that up.  :-)

Could you explain to me what "modeless" means? Also, it seems to me that the City List dialog already has enough buttons in it (it's wider than the City dialog). I am simply copying how the City Options dialog is done, so it's less than perfect. If it needs to be accessed elsewhere, it's probably best to put it in dialogs.c instead.

Mike