[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new german.ruleset

To: killesreiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Gerhard Killesreiter)
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new german.ruleset
From: "Miguel Farah F." <miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 23:52:45 -0300 (CLST)

Gerhard Killesreiter dijo/said:

>[...]
>More recently, there was a complaint from two people from Lithuania
>who disliked one of the leaders in lithuania.ruleset. Nobody cared and
>jjm replaced him. What would happen if a number of Germans would
>request Adolf Hitler to be removed from german.ruleset? I am quite
>sure that he is not that popular anymore.
>
>AFAIR Mussolini is not included in italian.ruleset, but Franco is in
>spanish.ruleset. This is not consistent.

That's probably because there are more spanish people that like Franco
than italians that like Mussolini (besides, the history of both
dictators is pretty different, and ended in quite different ways).

--
MIGUEL FARAH              //   miguel@xxxxxxxxxx
#include <disclaimer.h>   //   http://www.webhost.cl/~miguel