[Freeciv-Dev] listing

To: "'freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] listing
From: tempuser1 <tempuser1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:48:41 -0500

Dear Webmaster,

I'm e-mailing you to request you consider adding Multicity's multilingual
communication tools to your resource list.

We just visited your site and wanted to tell you about our free multilingual
chat rooms equipped with instant translation.  Our award-winning Multichat
software has been singled out for its design, performance and reliability.
Developed using Sun Microsystems's Java technology, it was rated a "top 5%
Java applet" by the Java Applet Rating Service (JARS), the number one Java
review service.

Our chat rooms are available in 20 and also can be sent live to an e-mail
address delivered with full functionality without downloads directly to an
e-mail address.  We call it In-the-Box.  It's a great tool for letting
people pass along your e-mail to drive more traffic to your site.

In addition to chat tools we also offer message boards, instant messenger,
web polls, web and wireless auctions, people profiles and web rings. If you
get a chance, take a look at our entire tool suite @
http://www.multicity.com/webmasters/index.shtml.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please don't
hesitate to contact us at marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Many thanks.

MultiBoard - Free Message Boards
FREE Message Boards with built in Chat rooms?  That's right and they're
available in 18 languages all for Free.  SEND YOUR Message Board TO YOUR
CUSTOMERS IN THEIR E-MAIL and generate more traffic for your site!!
Available in HTML and Java-based clients.  Nothing to download or install.
Just copy and paste a few lines of HTML code to add a board to your site.
Message Boards can be shared with other Web sites.
Check us out @  <http://www.multicity.com/webmasters/index.shtml>