Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: beta version of build graphics patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: beta version of build graphics patch
From: Greg Wooledge <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 12:30:51 -0500

John Heidemann (johnh@xxxxxxx) wrote:

> Feedback about the patch is welcome, and I'd like to know from
> old-timers here, what's the process for actually getting a patch into
> CVS?

(1) Post the patch (or a pointer to it) here.  You've done this.

(2) Get someone else to test it, and provide positive feedback.  Work out
    any quirks/bugs.

(3) Someone with CVS write access may commit it.

Note that "someone" from step (2) may in fact be the same "Someone" from
step (3), but not necessarily.

--
*** Please note new address. -->  |  Greg Wooledge
"Truth belongs to everybody."     |  http://wooledge.org/~greg/
  Red Hot Chili Peppers           |  old page: http://www.kellnet.com/wooledge/