Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: beta version of build graphics patch

To: johnh@xxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: beta version of build graphics patch
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 00:54:59 -0500

John Heidemann <johnh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Feedback about the patch is welcome, and I'd like to know from
old-timers here, what's the process for actually getting a patch into CVS?

I am in no way an old-timer, but I think the administrators have the final say on CVS commits. It seems that they are just busy this time of year as most people are.

Mike