Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: On implementing changes in basic city handling

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: On implementing changes in basic city handling
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:42:06 -0500

Thue <thue@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Remember to modify the autosettlers and the AI! Note that the AI has some values hardcoded, like in server/citytools:food_weighting().

That's what I am trying to figure out. How are those magic numbers arrived at anyway?

(And even though I give you coding advice, remember that since I do not have unlimited time I may not personally want to take responsibility for putting your patch into CVS.)

I do hope somebody would. It doesn't look very likely right now, but something has to be done.

Mike