Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Patch to create an Assyrian nation

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch to create an Assyrian nation
From: Emil Soleyman-Zomalan <emil79@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 22:38:08 -0800

Freeciv developers,

I have created a patch (assyria-patch.diff) that will add the Assyrian nation
to the freeciv cvs (freeciv-cvs-oct31). Reading the FAQ I could not find out
how to submit shields and flags to the developers - so instead I am including
them as attachments to this email.

The patch size is 10.7k and therefore it is included as an uncompressed
attachment and the flags are also attached with a total size of 16k.

This is my first contribution to freeciv and I hope that the patch will pass
your rigorous standards. If I have made a mistake, please feel free to email me
so that I can correct it.

Thanks,
Emil Soleyman-Zomalan