Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion - Extended Help Service

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion - Extended Help Service
From: "Lester Pirie" <lester_pirie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 19:14:09 EST

I am a newbie to FreeCiv and loving it already. But I have a suggestion to help out other newbies like me.

Idea/Suggestion
Extended help service

Description
In reference to the help links to unreseached technologies and unbuilt improvements; there be links to the help file for already built improvements and already researched technologies.

How to do it
- On the city view, put a help button next to the sell button. It opens the help file on that particular improvement. - When you click on already researched technologies it opens the help file and displays help on that technology.

Lester Pirie