Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Antartica - thanks to FreeCiv and Open Source!

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Antartica - thanks to FreeCiv and Open Source!
From: cyb97 <cyb97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 15:27:12 +0100

At 08.10.2000 16:16 +0200, you wrote:
"Mario Torre (by way of Jeff Mallatt )" wrote:
> If you would like to learn more about us, you can visit our homepage:
> http://antartica.sourceforge.net

There doesn't seem to be such a host.

yes there is:

[..]
Welcome on the Antartica Home Page.
Antartica is a game, currently under development, released under the GNU/GPL licence. You can learn more about Antartica, GNU, GNU/Linux, and the Open Source, following the links above.
[..]

not much on it yet though...

--
cyb97 / noXtension