Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Antartica - thanks to FreeCiv and Open Source!

To: "Mario Torre (by way of Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>)" <mario.torre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Antartica - thanks to FreeCiv and Open Source!
From: Erik Sigra <freeciv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 16:16:28 +0200

"Mario Torre (by way of Jeff Mallatt )" wrote:
> If you would like to learn more about us, you can visit our homepage:
> http://antartica.sourceforge.net

There doesn't seem to be such a host.

> P.S. Two things need in FreeCiv to be perfect: a better handle of the
> time (computer grows too faster!!)

I have played games where several of the computer players have stopped
growing very early, with just a handfull cities.

> and a real hackers guide, it is sometime difficult to follow the functions
> calls!

Yes. That would be great. (I saw Xconq has a real texinfo Hacking manual
together with the Xconq manual and the Game design manual.)

I can follow the function calls with LXR.