Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: How the Freeciv admin. work?

To: freeciv dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: How the Freeciv admin. work?
From: "martin.mcmahon" <martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:00:44 +0100

Hello Wong

On 18-Sep-00, Wong TM (Huang Deming) wrote:
> OK, now I am more curious :)
>
> Seeing that Freeciv is first release on jan  5 - 1996. It's been four
> years since then. I wonder is there any interesting story/history and
> philosophy to tell. Especially about the Original authors, otherwise
> known as the Great Danes? Seeing that Freeciv will continue well into the
> far future, someone should write some history about Freeciv.
>
>  -Deming

This should be done before everyone forgets.:)

Regards
--
E-mail : martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E-mail Pager 07713442670@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chat on #Rabble  uk3.arcnet.vapor.com port6667
see http://rabbled.cjb.net

Get Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org

Member of G.A.U.G (Glasgow Amiga User Group)
gaug-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx