Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: How the Freeciv admin. work?

To: "Jeff Mallatt" <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Freeciv-Dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: How the Freeciv admin. work?
From: "Wong TM (Huang Deming)" <lookmeow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:21:24 +0800

OK, now I am more curious :)

Seeing that Freeciv is first release on jan  5 - 1996. It's been four
years since then. I wonder is there any interesting story/history and
philosophy to tell. Especially about the Original authors, otherwise
known as the Great Danes? Seeing that Freeciv will continue well into the
far future, someone should write some history about Freeciv.

  -Deming