Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Users' manual update

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Users' manual update
From: ccrayne@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 17:45:49 -0700

Since no one else has stepped up to the the plate, I am contributing an
update to the "game" section of the (html) users' manual. Please note that
I did not do this by digging through the change log, but rather just based
upon playing the game. Nor am I making any long term committment to take
ownership of this manual. However, if anyone wants to point out things I
missed, I will make the appropriate changes.

Best,
        -- Chuck Crayne
ccrayne@xxxxxxxxxxx