Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] notify_player rewrite

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] notify_player rewrite
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:59:41 +0200 (MET DST)

I said I would do a rewrite of the notify_player etc code. I see now that
there is no way I can manage to get time for that in the near future, so I
will suggest that somebody else volunteers for this task.

Too much work, studies and politics all at the same time.

Yeah, I know... lots of talk and no code... :( :(

Yours,
Per