[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Where can I get that Great Tileset?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (Freeciv developers)
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Where can I get that Great Tileset?
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:25:04 +0200

On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 08:37:05PM +0800, Wong TM (Huang Deming) wrote:
> A isometric tiling article is founded on
> http://www.gamedev.net/reference/articles/article837.asp . More comprehensive.

I don't think it covers anything not discussed on this list before.
Artifact looks like a nice game but the challenge for Freeciv is to
add an isometric view as an optional extension to the existing game.
Judging from the data structures presented in the article, Freeciv is
already much more extensible than Artifact will ever be,

I wish the author would just drop this Windows-only game and
incorporate its features and graphics into Freeciv :)

--
Reinier