[Freeciv-Dev] client goto & patrol v2

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] client goto & patrol v2
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 01:32:50 +0200

I actually managed to make XAW work... And not mess up the color map in the
trident tiles!
The only thing left is to make an icon for patrol in the engels tileset. The
one used in trident should be usable, but when I try adding it using the GIMP
the
color map goes wrong and the diff becomes huge. How to do that?
For more details of what this patch does see the previous post.

-Thue