[Freeciv-Dev] shared vision

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] shared vision
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:13:28 +0200

this patch should do it.
Again I haven't made the XAW gui implementation; I tried, but XAW is
simply too complicated to just jump in and code, obviously. (unlike gtk)
Rather than using my time to learn XAW, I will hope some benign XAW
programmer comes along. (presumably one of those who insists on keeping
the XAW client :)).
I ported some patches from XAW to gtk for someone, so somebody must owe
it to me :)

-Thue