[Freeciv-Dev] gettext questions

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] gettext questions
From: Dirk Stoecker <stoecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:04:21 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I try to implement the NLS support for Amiga version, but have some problems
with it. Could somebody answer some questions about it:

When finally installed, which files contains po directory (mo or po).
When my language is e.g. de (actually it is de :-), what is the file named
like: (program directory is starting point)
  ./po/de.mo ????

Please add a directory listing of the complete directory.

Seeing the gettext source it seems the compiled mo format is the end user
file. The po files must be transformed using msgfmt first? Correct?

Please answer to email address, as I'm not yet subscribed to the list (to
much traffic) and the web archive is not updated immediately.

Ciao
|    |  |  |    |  | \  / |  |    | the cool Gremlin from Bischofswerda
|  __   |   ____|  |  \/  |  |    | WWW: http://home.pages.de/~stoecker/
|    |  |  |       |      |  |    | PGP key available on www page.
|____| _|_ |____| _|_    _|_ |____| I hope AMIGA never ends to make fun!

* snail-mail: Dirk Stoecker              * e-mail:                     *
*             Geschwister-Scholl-Str. 10 * stoecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx     *
*             01877 Bischofswerda        * phone:                      *
*             GERMANY                    * GERMANY +49 (0)3594/706666  *