[Freeciv-Dev] classes.ruleset version 2

To: Freeciv Developement list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv data list <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] classes.ruleset version 2
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 19:20:14 +0200

This version follows some Robert's suggestions :
- includes French, Spanish and Italians in mediterranean classes.
  Not sure about Arabs, need someone's other opinion.
- adds north_sea, black_sea and antarctic (chileans added to this).

I will have to check the maps before introducing Oceans, also arctic set isn't
accurate (estonia on arctic ?).
Oh, and baltic_sea doesn't grep very well, as baltics is ethnic group
(latvians + lithuanians). Maybe use German term east_sea ???

I'm not attaching classes.ruleset processor yet, as it isn't finished,
but here is current CLI syntax and description :

Processor (nameless so far) open classes.ruleset in current dir,
and takes commands as parameters. It outputs ready-to-use nations.ruleset to
stdout.
Not sure if reading classes.ruleset from stdin is better.

Syntax is like : america + europe - ( latinate & germanic ).
Three operations are + - and & (not use * to save you escaping from shell).
Not have syntax for one-nation sets yet. It is needed as indian nation
and indian class are different.
No priorities but parens, left-to-right processing.