[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [freeciv-data] New Nazi cityset attached [W ARNING CHI

To: Patrick Schmid <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'Mathias Hasselmann'" <Mathias.Hasselmann@xxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [freeciv-data] New Nazi cityset attached [W ARNING CHILDREN - THINK TWICE BEFORE OPENING]
From: paulz@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:53:28 -0700

Well I wasn't going to add anything, but hearing this kind of talk I
am.

If Nazi names or symbolism gets added to Freeciv, it will need a new
home.  I think it has been made clear that it is offensive. I do not
wish to lose people on the project due to others insensativity.

Can we get an administrator in this thread to end it?

--
Paul Zastoupil