[Freeciv-Dev] Inconsistent indent style [was: Inconsistent function name

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Inconsistent indent style [was: Inconsistent function names and arguments]
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 07:03:35 +0200

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 01:45:47PM +1000, David Pfitzner wrote:
> Freeciv code has grown in bits and pieces, at different times and
> from different developers.  This is generally ok, but does sometimes
> lead to inconsistencies like those above.  Every now and then someone
> makes an effort to fix some of these up, and I think such efforts are
> appreciated (or at least tolerated, eg, by those who prefer shiny new
> features instead ;-)

THIS PROPOSAL IS NOT TO START HOLY WAR HERE

Freeciv code is indented very inconsistently.
Some developers added some code, others modified this code
without preserving indentation style, so not all code is easily
readable.

What about running all freeciv sources via indent ???
I don't care whether BSD, K&R or GNU, whether 2, 4 or 8 spaces,
but some consistency would be nice.