[Freeciv-Dev] Re: conquer city, owner doesn't change (PR#465)

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: conquer city, owner doesn't change (PR#465)
From: "SamBC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:47:31 +0100

I would love to implement that, but unfortunately, however long I've been
lurking and commenting, I have still not found the time in my busy life to
familiarise myself with the code.

If it's still not done when I get around to learning the structure of
Freeciv, then I will. I'd rather someone else did though!!

SamBC