[Freeciv-Dev] Leonardo da Vinci wonder fails (PR#470)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Leonardo da Vinci wonder fails (PR#470)
From: zbyszek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 10:13:35 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Zbyszek Karkuszewski
Version: 1.11.0
Client: Gtk+
OS: Linux
Submission from: (NULL) (128.165.23.64)

Leonardo da Vinci wonder is supposed to update obsolate military units
(one per turn) until discovery of the Automobile wisdom.
In my last game it doesn't upgrade Musketiers to Riflemen despite of lack
of Automobile. The wonder just do nothing from turn to turn and I have to
rebuild my army on my own.

zbyszek