[Freeciv-Dev] Great Library Wonder (PR#444)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Great Library Wonder (PR#444)
From: mark@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:17:03 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Mark Polo
Version: 1.11.0
Client: Gtk+
OS: Linux (Redhat 6.2, kernel 2.2.14)
Submission from: (NULL) (151.21.4.106)

A weird bug popped up that I don't think is related to my work on creating
a new modpack...

I was way behind the AI players (trying out new techs that I had added) and
when one of them built the Great Library wonder, I started getting the
"parasitic" techs! I didn't touch the GL and didn't add any wonders that
would duplicate or interfere with it. This occurred just after I conquered
an enemy city (their only one) containing the Hanging Gardens. I checked
"Wonders of the World", which correctly had me controlling the Hanging
Gardens and the Mordors controlling the Great Library.

Just weird, I suppose... But maybe this will help in some way.