[Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch: reveal map

To: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jussi Asp <ja66598@xxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch: reveal map
From: Marko Lindqvist <caz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:12:00 +0300 (EET DST)

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 02:36:04AM +0300, Jussi Asp wrote:
> >
> > this could maybe be later changed to more options, like all the rest
> > numbers being radius on how
> > much is seen from starting point.. or something?
>
> Are you aware you just solved one additional problem ?
> civ1 vs. civ2 show-map-at-start should be done this way in 1.12 !

 This is already part of upcoming game.ruleset:

http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200006/msg00461.html

 Exact way it will be handled is explained (succested by jjm)

http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200006/msg00482.html

 There is currently no any special value for entire map, but that would
be easy to add.

 I'll send patch as soon as I have tested it against 1.11.0.

 Caz