[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Leonardo's workshop in beta 1.10.4 (PR#418)

To: Freeciv dev list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Leonardo's workshop in beta 1.10.4 (PR#418)
From: Robert Rendell <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:10:34 +1000 (EST)

Daniel Burrows wrote:
}
}   How much code would it take to send a player a message when one of his/her
} wonders is obsoleted?

I've already submitted a patch that does this (but I don't think it's gone
into the repository).

I'm planning on re-submitting all my patches that haven't made it in once
the stable version is relased (updated to the then-current CVS).

                                                        Have fun,
                                                         Rob R.
                                                          \((/
                                                          ~oo~