[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New modes

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New modes
From: "Sam BC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:20:28 +0100

I think all of the effects of all governments should be generalised,
personally, but I haven't the time to code it and don't *expect* anyone else
to.

However, this would be good for future expandability, as the governments
currently in existence would not be appropriate for each and every mod
anyone will produce. And in many mods, governments like fundamentalism, or
worse, may be very much appropriate. So generalise things like
NO_UNHAPPINESS, HAPPY_TO_GOLD, a pair that are SOME_NO_UPKEEP for govs and
NO_UPKEEP_GOV for units. &so on &so forth.

My 2p

SamBC