[Freeciv-Dev] Home Loans & Refinancing Available (PR#398)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Home Loans & Refinancing Available (PR#398)
From: HomeLoans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:18:40 -0700 (PDT)

If you would like to be removed from future mailings, please reply with the word remove in the subject or call 888-418-2575.

Let lenders compete for
your
business!

Click Here

Cash back refinances
No Equity 2nd Trust Deeds
Debt Consolidation
No Income Verification
The most competitive interest rates!

Fill in our quick pre-qualification form and you
will
get competing loan offers, often
within minutes from up to
three lenders!

Click Here

There is NEVER any fee to consumers for using this service.

Copyright ÿFFFFA9 1999, 2000 eWorld Marketing, Inc.
888-418-2575
This is not a solicitation or offer to lend money.
eWorld Marketing is not a lender, broker or
other financial intermediary.  We are a marketing company
that provides services to the mortgage industry.