[Freeciv-Dev] Patch: allows server to set the costs of cities buying

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch: allows server to set the costs of cities buying
From: Chad <cwingrav@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 22:05:38 -0400 (EDT)

This allows the server to set the cost that cities must pay to buy
something.  This is a percentage of the normal cost that would have to be
paid.

I added this because in my mod I quadrupled the amount of shields that are
generated and quadrupled the cost to build things.  Why?  I wanted tiny
units that could be maintained at a fraction of a shield.  This worked out
fine until I realized what it would cost them to purchase a normal
building.  So, this fixes that.

Ok, two more patches and I will leave everyone alone (for a bit),

        -chad