[Freeciv-Dev] Goto algorithm with priority queues

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Goto algorithm with priority queues
From: Falk Hueffner <falk.hueffner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08 Jun 2000 19:14:19 +0200

Hi,

here's a demonstration of a goto algorithm using priority queues. It
is reasonably fast for my test cases. It finds an optimal path from a
certain point on the map to all others (but only one). I really tried
hard to make the code readable, so please tell me if someting is
unclear...

The file is a self contained .c file for testing purposes. Before
trying to optimize it further, it really would need to be integrated
first to have reasonable test cases.

        Falk