[Freeciv-Dev] Nasty GTK+ client bug

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Nasty GTK+ client bug
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:58:33 -0400

  If you have induced a revolution, and the turn in which the "new government
type" dialog appears begins while you are in the process of dragging a scrollbar
widget around, the client will become unresponsive.  I suspect that this is a
GTK+ bug, due to the scrollbar being set to be insensitive while it is in the
middle of a drag, but it might be good to find a workaround if possible.

  Probably other modal dialogs will show this same behavior.

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx> -----------------\
|        This space       |      DROP THE SCYTHE AND TURN AROUND SLOWLY.      |