[Freeciv-Dev] Re: wanted feature: Do-not-build-list

To: Gerhard Killesreiter <killesreiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: wanted feature: Do-not-build-list
From: Jules Bean <jmlb2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:56:49 +0100

On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 08:45:07PM +0200, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

[snip]

> I am only playing against the ai. My favourite setting is a huge
> landmass (say 65%). No ai builds ships with this setting (it is
> generally not a worthy competitor under this circumstances.). My
> cities however insist on building coastal defenses if they run out of
> worklist items.

There is an underlying 'list of things to choose without player
orders', isn't there?

Maybe the right solution is to make this list editable.  It could in
fact be a special case of a worklist -- and it lists things that
cities which have no current project or worklist should try to build.

Call it the 'default' worklist or something.

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@{debian.org,jellybean.co.uk}  |  technology is indistinguishable