[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Improvement effect modifier...

To: Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Improvement effect modifier...
From: Daniel Sjolie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 17:28:43 +0200

On 2000-06-03 01:15:52, Daniel Sjolie wrote:
> Anyway, the idea is to make it possible to play games where building
> city improvements would be worthwhile...

Here's something that works (better :)...

> Umm... just tried just running the recompiled server...
> seems there is some weirdness...
> (the value is 0 even though 1 is default)
>
> impeffect     + 0     (1,10)         Improvement effect modifier
>
> > exp imp
> Option: impeffect  -  Improvement effect modifier
>   The effect of city improvements are multiplied bu this number.
> Value: 0, Minimum: 1, Default: 1, Maximum: 10

This is still true but I didn't see any secondary effects of this,
(if You know why this happens maybe You could tell me? ;)
things seemed to work ok when I set it explicitly ('set imp 10')...
Didn't test it a lot though...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)