Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] AI (again!)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] AI (again!)
From: 蔡恆華 <iquin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 21:04:09 -0400 (EDT)

I have seen enough arguing over the list on
"this is unfair", "my idea will make the game more balanced", blah blah blah
However, I find them rather inconclusive, more of personal gut feelings.
One way to scrutinize the rules would be playing them with adaptive
learning AIs and see if they converge to different strategies.
Current server AI is great, but I doubt if it can be modified for this.
This is important before Freeciv can do away from Civ1/2 rules.

Regards,
I.Q.
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com