Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Error Report: Unit unvisible (PR#371)

To: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Error Report: Unit unvisible (PR#371)
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 19:09:08 +0200

> Something I noticed was that this save-file has fog-of-war turned off.
> Might that cause some problems?
>
> jjm

Well, the error and savegame was from freeciv 1.10, so that shouldn't
surprice you :).

My view on this bug is
1) Much of the code relevant to unit handling has been rewritten, so this
may be already fixed by accident.
2) We don't have enough details for qualified guesses. (short of reading
through all the code)

So I think we should just leave it...

-Thue