Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: non-aggr units take towns (PR#373)

To: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: non-aggr units take towns (PR#373)
From: Aliaga <aliaga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 19:03:09 +0200

Hi!

At 09:50 19/05/00 -0700, you wrote:
>At 2000/05/19 11:57 , Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:
>>On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 04:40:10AM -0700, Jeff Mallatt wrote:
>>>
>>> Perhaps better in units.ruleset?  A new flag "Take_Empty_Cities"?
>>
>>Better is "Cant_Take_Empty_Cities".
>>Less units to mark.
>
>Sure.
>
>jjm

I'd suggest "Special_Behavior_At_Cities" meaning that Caravans and Spies get
to do special things (including their own popup menu) when reaching a city,
while everyone else gets default behavior (i.e: enter/take it). This is in
Civ II mode. Civ I managed it by the "aggresive" flags.

Great Game and Keep Doing!

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please notify it to Sema Group sae Helpdesk by telephone on number
+34 91 4408888.