Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] bugs in transfer_city_units

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] bugs in transfer_city_units
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 16:29:47 +0200

It did not take into account that pcity could sometimes be NULL.

Also when iterating through units outside a city and disbading them give
the myiter belonging to unit_list_iterate as argument to
wipe_unit_spec_safe. This means that if wipe_unit_spec_safe accidentally
deletes the next unit in the unitlist (when deleting units on board a
wiped ship) it will advance myiter.

But this is NOT the one that caused the crash in map_adjust_[xy] reported
earlier, I think. I still have 2 candidates to check, though. (this was
one of 4)

-Thue

(for the record, these bugs were NOT introduced by me, for once :P)