Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] creating Tileset

To: freeciv-dev freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] creating Tileset
From: Thomas Snyder <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:33:37 -0500

I am having trouble loading a tile set that I have created.  I have modified
a trident tileset and placed it in <pathtohome>/.freeciv/<mytileset>/ and I
have created a mytileset.tilespec file, but when I start the client with
-tiles <mytileset> the default tileset is loaded.  I can load engels.  When
I start the client with -d 2 I am told that it is reading the correct file.
However I did not state that my tileset was to use <mytileset>/road.spec I
left that as trident/roads.spec but the client said that it was using
<mytileset>/road.spec .  Why?

Also, where is the damn Wale.  I can not find the little guy anywere.