Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] sounds

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] sounds
From: "Joseph N. Hall" <joseph@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 06:30:57 -0700

I have a whole pile of sound recording and generating toys at home,
(an 01v, a MOTU 2408, a VS-1680 and a bunch of synths and effects) and
besides that I heard Jeff Briggs play the Civ I "tunes" on the Sound Canvas
in his office yea many years ago--which is an experience quite unlike
hearing them emanate from a PC.  I'd be glad to help contribute music,
electronic chirps and farts, and/or location audio as my schedule permits.

I have a couple of tunes at www.mp3.com/digitalweapons.

  -joseph

--
Joseph N. Hall, 5 Sigma Productions        mailto:"; <joseph> "@5sigma.com