Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] blocking server (PR#335)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] blocking server (PR#335)
From: Bastian Hecht <b.hecht@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:11:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

The civserver at civserver.freeciv.org:5557 is blocked by me. I wanted
to start a game some days ago, but my connection hung. It was a dialup
connection from my computer at home, so it´s impossible that the program
still has a connection to me. I´m sorry that I can´t give an explicit
bug report, because I can´t remember the details what happened any more.

thanx for the great game,

 basti