Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Get some incomes form tourism

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Get some incomes form tourism
From: Hector Marcos <n01297a@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:18:36 +0100

I think that the cities with an ancient wonder should receive some money
from the tourism.

It is more real, just look at Egypt and his pyramids, Rome, Paris or New
York.

It could be modified with the age of the wonder, government, trade,
communications, peace with other nations, pollution and the size of the
city.

Battles or enemy units close to the city, must decrease the amount of
money received.

Good weather, sun and a beaches is wonderfull for the tourism (look at
Spain), but you need hotels.

Hector Marcos

P.D. Sorry for my english. The grammar could be awfull, but the idea is
good ;-)