Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: crash in current CVS source

To: "Michael H. Price II" <price@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: crash in current CVS source
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:12:29 +0200

This is my full fog of war patch's fault. A fix exists but hasn't been
applied to CVS yet.
What happens is that the players map is allocated when he connects. so he
has a 80x50 map in this case. And then when you start on the big map you
try to access beoynd that.

As a workaround you can set xsize and ysize before connect or creating
any players.

Thanks for reporting the bug

-Thue