Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: bottom row of map sometimes hidden

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: bottom row of map sometimes hidden
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 16:58:54 +1100 (EST)

I notice that the vertical scrollbar of the Xaw client main map
doesn't display properly any more.  That is, you can scroll normally,
but the "thumb" is either absent or extends to the bottom of the
display.  I'm guessing this is related to the recent change for the
bottom row, but haven't actually checked...

-- David