Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New freeciv intro.xpm splash screen

To: michal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New freeciv intro.xpm splash screen
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 09:58:57 -0500

At 2000/03/18 05:03 , michal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Hi,
>I have created a fairly good-looking freeciv splash screen, which could
>possibly replace the current one.

Creating intro graphics seems to have become a popular past-time :)

Are all the images you used copyright-free?  Or, do you own the copyrights,
and will you be willing to GPL them?  We can't use images that cannot be
GPL'd.

Currently, the motto is drawn onto the image at run-time.  This allows it
to be internationalized/localized.

jjm